Prof. Indranil Ghosh
Industrial Engineering,B.E. Information Technology, WBUT
Operations Management & IT
Indranil Ghosh is an M. Tech in Industrial Engineering and Management and a B.E in Information Technology from WBUT. Before joining Calcutta Business School he was at ISI Kolkata. At ISI he was working in the Machine Intelligence Unit in a research project titled Moving object detection & tracking from complex video sequences. The project work encompasses knowledge of Fuzzy set theory with pattern recognition tools and techniques. His work at ISI involved development of new clustering based image segmentation algorithms for object detection and tracking in complicated video scenes. He was testing Statistical models of image sequences with bench mark algorithms. Indranil is skilled in C, JAVA, SAP ABAP/4 and a host of other tools and technologies which include databases like Oracle and SQL Server, analytical software like MATLAB and SAS, project management tool like Primavera, and CRM tool like Microsoft Dynamics. Before working at ISI, Indranil worked in Infosys Technologies. His areas of interests are Data Mining & Pattern Recognition, AI techniques, Statistical Data Analysis, Design & Analysis of Algorithm, Supply Chain Management & ERP, Image Processing & Computer Vision and Social Network Analysis.
- Dipak Laha, IndranilGhosh ,Pranab K Dan and Sagar U Sapkal, “An Improved Immune Algorithm for Manufacturing Scheduling”, Advanced Materials Research, Vols. 488-489 (2012), pp. 1109-1113.
- TamalDatta Chaudhuri &Indranil Ghosh, “A MULTI-CRITERIA DECISION MAKING MODEL BASED APPROACH FOR PERFORMANCE EVALUATION OF COMMERCIAL BANKS IN INDIA”, The IUP Journal of Bank Management, Vol. 13 (3), pp. 23-33, 2014.
- IndranilGhosh ,Pranab K Dan, GoutamSebgupta, “Factors Influencing New Product Development in Indian Manufacturing Firms: Structural Equation Modeling Based Approach”, CBS Journal of Management Practices, Vol. 1(1), pp. 91-102, 2014 .
- Indranil Ghosh, “An Intelligent Hybrid Multi Criteria Decision Making Technique to Solve a Plant Layout Problem”, International Journal of Industrial Engineering Research and Development, Vol. 5(3), pp. 13-23, 2014.
- TamalDatta Chaudhuri, Indranil Ghosh (2015), Forecasting Volatility in Indian Stock Market using Artificial Neural Network with Multiple Inputs and Outputs, Vol 120 (8), pp. 7-15.
- TamalDatta Chaudhuri, Indranil Ghosh (2015), Using Clustering Method to Understand Indian Stock Market Volatility, Vol 2 (6), pp. 35-44.
- TamalDatta Chaudhuri, Indranil Ghosh (2016), Artificial Neural Network and Time Series Modeling Based Approach to Forecasting the Exchange Rate in a Multivariate Framework, Journal of Insurance and Financial Management, Vol 1(5), pp. 92-123.
- Indranil Ghosh, Sanjib Biswas (2017), “A novel framework of ERP implementation in Indian SMEs: Kernel principal component analysis and intuitionistic Fuzzy TOPSIS driven approach” Accounting, Vol. 3(2), pp. 107-118.
- Indranil Ghosh, Prabir K. Paul, Manojit Chattopadhyay, Pranab K. Dan, “Delving the Interrelationship of Factors Affecting Product Development in Indian Consumer Durable Industry: A Multivariate Data Analytics Approach, in Pandey” 2ndInternational Conference on Big Data and Analytics for Business, 2016, New Delhi.
- Indranil Ghosh, Dipak Laha and Pranab K Dan, “Manufacturing flowshop scheduling using artificial immune system”, International Conference on Operational Excellence for Global Competitiveness – 2011, Bangalore, India.
- Indranil Ghosh, Pranab K. Dan, GoutamSengupta , “A Fuzzy Set Theoretic Approach to Evaluate Weights Of Customer Requirements For Product Designing”, AFBE International Conference 2013, Calcutta Business School, India.
- “APPLICATION OF MULTI-CRITERIA DECISION MAKING MODELS IN REGULATORY EVALUATION OF COMMERCIAL BANKS IN INDIA AND ITS CONSISTENCY WITH PUBLIC PERCEPTION”, 4th India Finance Conference 2014 (IFC 2014) IIM Bangalore.
- TamalDattaChaudhuri, Indranil Ghosh &ShahiraEram, “”, 2nd National Conference in Advances in Business Research & Management Practices, Calcutta Business School, India
- Indranil Ghosh, Pranab K. Dan and Dipak Laha, “Immune System Based Modelling For Optimality In Flowshop Scheduling”, Lap Lambert Academic Publishing, 2012, ISBN: 978-3-659-31551-0.
- TamalDatta Chaudhuri, Indranil Ghosh (2015), Application of Multi Criteria Decision Making Models in Management, Lap Lambert Academic Publishing, ISBN 978-3-659-69143-0.