List of Publications by Prof. Indranil Ghosh
- Indranil Ghosh and Tamal Datta Chaudhuri (2019). A wavelet approach towards examining dynamic association, causality and spillovers. International Journal of Data and Network Science, 3(1), 23-36. (Growing Science Journal)
- Indranil Ghosh and Tamal Datta Chaudhuri (2018). Stock Market Portfolio Construction: A Four-stage Model Based on Fractal Analysis. South Asian Journal of Management, 25(4), 117-149. (ABDC Indexed Journal)
- Indranil Ghosh, Manas K. Sanyal and R. K. Jana (2018). Fractal Inspection and Machine Learning-Based Predictive Modelling Framework for Financial Markets. Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 43, 4237-4287. (ESCI and Scopus Indexed Springer Journal with Impact Factor 1.518)
- Indranil Ghosh, Manas K. Sanyal and R. K. Jana (2019). Analysis of temporal pattern, causal interaction and predictive modeling of financial markets using nonlinear dynamics, econometric models and machine learning algorithms. Applied Soft Computing, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.asoc.2019.105553. (SCI Indexed Elsevier Journal with Impact Factor 4.873)
- Protik Basu, Indranil Ghosh, Pranab K. Dan (2018). Using structural equation modelling to integrate human resources with internal practices for lean manufacturing implementation. Management Science Letters, 8, 51-68. (Scopus Indexed Growing Science Journal)
- Indranil Ghosh, Manas K. Sanyal, R. K. Jana (2018). Modeling for Global Financial Markets Using Discrete Wavelet Transformation and Advanced Machine Learning: A Neoteric Framework. 25th West Bengal State Science and Technology Congress (Held on 4th and 5th March, 2018)
- Indranil Ghosh and Tamal Datta Chaudhuri (2018). A Deep Learning Framework for Predicting the Exchange Rate Using Relative Returns, Volatility Measures and Technical Indicators. 11th Triennial Conference of Association of Asia Pacific Operational Research Societies (APORS 2018), Kathmandu, Nepal (Held on 6-9 August, 2018).
- Indranil Ghosh and Tamal Datta Chaudhuri (2019) (Submitted). Wavelet Decomposition Approach For Understanding Time Varying Relationship Of Financial Sector Variables: A Study Of The Indian Stock Market. 2nd International Conference on "Frontiers of Operations Research & Business Studies (FORBS 2019) (To be held on 27-28 December, 2019, Calcutta Business School, Kolkata, India).
- Indranil Ghosh, Manas K. Sanyal and R. K. Jana (2020) (Accepted). An Ensemble of Ensembles Framework for Predictive Analytics of Commodity Market. IEEE 4th International on Computational Intelligence and Networks (CINE 2020) (To be held on 27-29 February, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, India).
- Protik Basu, Indranil Ghosh, Pranab K. Dan (2018). Structural equation modelling based empirical analysis of technical issues for lean manufacturing implementation in the Indian context. IEEE 7th International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management (ICITM), Oxford, UK (Held on 7-9 March, 2018).
Indranil Ghosh, Manas K. Sanyal, R. K. Jana (2018). An Integrated Approach Incorporating Nonlinear Dynamics and Machine Learning for Predictive Analytics and Delving Causal Interaction. In: Bhateja V., Coello Coello C., Satapathy S., Pattnaik P. (eds) Intelligent Engineering Informatics. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 695. Springer, Singapore. (SCOPUS Indexed Springer Publication)
- Tamal Datta Chaudhuri and Indranil Ghosh (2018), Empirical Research in Finance, Lap Lambert Academic Publishing, ISBN 978-6139894352.
- Manas K. Sanyal and Indranil Ghosh (2018). Machine Learning: Theory and Applications, Lap Lambert Academic Publishing, ISBN 978-613-9-95780-4.