- Submit a complete paper within the time frame as mentioned under ‘Important Dates’.
- Specifications for Full paper:
A separate cover page should be given which would contain the title, authors’ name, affiliation, contact and email address etc. Other than cover page nowhere else, the authors’ names or identification should get revealed. However, the first page of the main body of the submitted manuscript should begin with the title of the paper only followed by Abstract and subsequent sections. The abstract should not exceed total 250 words and must cover the aspects like purpose, methodology, findings, research implications and value.
Submission must be done in MS-Word format with standard 1 inch margin on every side.
Once the full paper is accepted, the authors will be notified and will be required to submit the final camera-ready full paper (incorporating all revisions and changes if any) along with the plagiarism checking report (done by using iThenticate or Turnitin).
- Page limit: Maximum 20 pages (Full Paper) - including tables, references etc.
- Line spacing: 1.5 (Justified alignment)
- Font: Times New Roman (TNR) 14, Bold for heading, TNR 12, Bold for sub-heading & TNR 12, running text; TNR 11 for Table & Figure Heading; TNR 10 for running text in tables
- Referencing style: APA (American Psychological Association) style.
We would follow a double-blind peer review process. At least two independent reviewers shall be assigned. The review result shall be notified as and when it is available
INR Rs 500 for paper presentation. Participation in Webinar free of Cost